Help and accessibility
Customising the way you view the site
Increasing the size of text
If you experience difficulty reading the text on our website, you may want to alter the size. To increase text size you need to change a setting on your internet browser.
- Internet Explorer users should click View > Text Size > ... and select from the options.Netscape users should click View > Increase Font.
- Firefox users should click on View > Zoom and then use the options to Zoom In and Zoom Out.
- Google Chrome users should click on the Page menu > Zoom and then use the options to make the text Larger, Smaller and Normal size.
You can also use keyboard and mouse shortcuts for Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox 3, Google Chrome 2 and Safari 3.2 and 4:
- CTRL + to zoom in
- CTRL - to zoom out
- CTRL 0 (zero) to reset to normal size
- If you have a mouse scroll wheel, hold CTRL and scroll up to zoom in and scroll down to zoom out.
Viewing online documents
When we link to files on www.tattonpark.org.uk we indicate the file type and size so you can decide if you want to download the file.
Portable Document Format (PDF) files can be viewed by downloading and installing a free PDF reader.