Event Co-ordinator (E1092)
Tatton Park Event Team is looking for an experienced co-ordinator to join their team.
Responsibilities will include both equal amounts of office work and the operational management of events. This particular department oversees Weddings, Conferences, Filming and Photography and the Outdoor Events Programme.
Grade - CEC NJC Grade 7
Salary Min £24,291 per annum
Hours per week 37. Weeks per year 52.143
Employment Type - Permanent
Closing Date - 02/08/2021
Job Ref Number - E1092
Tatton Park Events are looking for an experienced co-ordinator to join their small team.
The role of Event Co-ordinator is, in equal parts, office based and operational and requires a flexible working pattern across weekends and weekdays.
You would be expected to be able to work independently and as part of a much wider team, liaising with other departments across the estate.
Reporting in to the Event Manager - The day to day role of the event co-ordinator includes:
- Event Sales; dealing with enquiries both over the phone and by email, conducting show rounds of the venue with clients, chasing up potential leads.
- Administration; Producing contracts for clients and making sure that the financial side of the bookings are kept up to date.
- Event Planning; Building a Relationship with Clients and talking through their plans and requirements for their event. Managing your own workload of events from planning to fruition and post event paperwork.
- Operational Event Management; Overseeing all aspects of the event including, liaising with contractors (such as caterers and venue dressers), ensuring set up is complete on time and to the clients expectations, management of casual stewarding staff to facilitate the events, overseeing breakdown/derig of the event.
- Business Development; Working as a team to explore new possibilities for events at Tatton Park.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and customer focussed individual who has an eye for details and a passion for working at such an iconic North West visitor attraction & venue.
For an informal discussion about the role on offer, please call Rachel Howard, Events Manager on 01625 374 405.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then it is likely that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however please do not be discouraged from applying again.
Please quote job reference number in all correspondence.
Click the link below to read the full job description and to apply.
Event Co-ordinator Job