More about the Stables Restaurant
The Stables Restaurant is open for take-away service only. Please bear with us while we are serving a limited menu.
For the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers, we will continue to promote the use of face coverings (unless exempt) inside all our shops, catering outlets and indoor areas.
Stables take away Menu:
Hot food options available Monday - Thursday:
- Hot Breakfast Barm cakes (bacon, sausage or hash brown available all day)
- Homemade soup of the day
Hot food Friday - Sundays only (including the above):
- Bacon or sausage barmcakes alongside hash brown and tomato barmcakes
- Venison Chilli served with Potato wedges
- Vegetable curry served with potato wedges
- Baked Beans and potato wedges
- Homemade soup served with roll and butter
Hot food options use Tatton Park produce from the Walled Kitchen Garden when available - please check the chalkboards outside the Welcome Building for details.
Cold Food - daily
- Various selection of sandwiches.
- Selection of homemade cakes and tray bakes.
For sit down dining and table service, head to The Gardener's Cottage Tea Room.