Browse a selection of our top products below
We pride ourselves in supporting a large number of local producers. Some of our top picks that you can browse in store are:
- A range of jams and chutneys from family run Cheshire Chutney Co.
- Clear and set honey from Mayflower and Woodside - ideal for those hay fever sufferers seeking local honey from the region.
- Among our range of cheeses, handcrafted Burt's Blue Cheese is a must! Creamy and delicious it is produced here in Knutsford.
- Ales from Tatton Brewery produced in Knutsford pair well with the cheeses for a truly local purchase.
- To satisfy the sweeter tooth, why not indulge in Jo's yummy sticky toffee puddings, homemade in Ashley (gluten free and vegan options available).
- You'll be spoilt for choice with chocolate from artisan chocolatier Little Lodge from Chester, with flavours from rocky road to lemon meringue, as well as gift boxes for that special occasion.
- For a tasty brew, Tea from the Manor is your perfect choice (also served in our Gardener's Cottage Tea Room), there is an endless variety of healthy options, in loose leaf and tea bags.
- Pick up English Wines from Halfpenny Green and Lyme Bay.
- Gin tipplers will not be disappointed! Enjoy some Cheshire based choices; we stock Manchester, Forest and Hunters.
On trend, Beeswax wraps, are available in a variety of sizes. These reusable, multipurpose wraps are an alternative to cling film and make a colourful addition to the store cupboard, whilst helping to save the planet!
Bring the taste of Tatton into your own home with a warming recipe using Tatton reared venison. Download the recipe below or ask in store for more recipe ideas!
Ranger's Venison Casserole Recipe Card (PDF, 589 KB)
Visit the Housekeeper's Store for a range of unique and local gift ideas.
Create the perfect, bespoke gift for any occasion and choose from a wide range of luxury food and drink sourced from local suppliers for a custom gift. We have put together a list of some of our favourite products above to help you plan your hampers.
Gift and food Hampers are made to order - Call and collect on 01625 374424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an enquiry about a particular product or would like to know more about our made to order hampers, please get in touch and the shop team will be happy to help.
Housekeeper's Store 01625 374424 ~ Find us through the stableyard on the cobbled walk to the Mansion.