Mother's Day Afternoon Tea at the GARDENER'S COTTAGE
Treat a loved one to a decadent afternoon tea in the Gardener’s Cottage tea room. Freshly made sandwiches, mini cakes, and our delicious scones all coupled with a pot of our specially blended tea by Tea from the Manor, is the perfect gift.
Open Sunday 10 March
£32.95 per person (£12.50 per child) | Open 12pm - 4pm
Enjoy a unique afternoon tea experience at Tatton Park
Served in the charming Gardener's Cottage, nestled within the stunning gardens of Tatton Park, our Mother's Day Afternoon Tea includes:
- a selection of delicious finger sandwiches and savoury specials including our Peri Peri Roast Chicken and Tomato and Fresh Basil Bruschetta
- then treat yourself to our indulgent selection of sweet treats from a rich Ferrero Rocher Chocolate & Hazelnut Mousse to our delicious Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
- enjoy uniquely flavoured warm scones like our Cointreau and Candied Citron Scone with Marmalade and Clotted Cream
- served with your choice of tea by Tea from the Manor and coffee from our handpicked selection, supplied by Farrer's Coffee
- add a glass of Prosecco for £5
- we will also account for dietary requirements
VIEW MOTHER'S DAY AFTERNOON TEA MENU
VIEW CHILDREN'S AFTERNOON TEA MENU
Enquire about afternoon tea at The Gardener's Cottage
Completing an enquiry form, using the link above, is the best way for us to secure your booking. If you'd prefer to make a telephone enquiry, please call 01625 374469 and leave a voicemail. A member of the team will endeavour to process your enquiry daily between 11-11.30am and 4-5pm.