Tatton Park plans to enhance visitor experience.
As part of our exciting Tatton Vision project we are planning to make improvements to enhance the welcome and facilities for all our visitors.
How are we going to do this?
- Improve existing facilities and the welcome near the main car park and in the Stableyard
- Improve accessibility for all with new landscaping
- Provide visitors with information about Tatton Park and the wider region
- Help visitors orientate themselves around Tatton Park
- Provide covered areas near the car park and in the Stableyard
New Visitor Welcome and Arrival Building
Artist impression of the planned Welcome Arrival Building near the main car park
Stableyard - Visitor Facilities
- Renovate and relocate visitor toilet facilities
- Improve services in the Stableyard courtyard for more seasonal activities such as theatre, markets and arts events
- Better display Tatton's historic collection
- Make existing Stableyard buildings more accessible
Artist impression of the new Stableyard layout
Artist impression of the Stableyard new central covered area with enhanced collection displays
When will this happen?
Submission of planning application
Renovation and construction phase
Our new facilities are planned to be ready by 2020 to provide an enhanced visitor experience for all