Drive-in cinema craze comes to Knutsford
The Luna Drive In Cinema opens in Tatton Park on 5 August with two weeks of screenings now on sale. Expect state of the art sound and screens, food hamper options and some of the best films ever made that cater for all age groups – all from the comfort and safety of your car.
Buckle up for some of the best films ever made
Take your pick from over 20 film choices including matinee showings of old favourites such as Cool Runnings or Back to the Future; more recent titles for older audiences including Parasite and Joker, or you can join in singalong versions of The Greatest Showman and Rocketman.
Dust-off your diary and book a date for August
“We’re delighted to announce this fantastic new outdoor event for people to look forward to this summer” says Tatton Park’s Events Manager Rachel Howard. “We’re excited to be the North West venue for this fun Luna cinema experience and it’s just great that we have an event to look forward to again at Tatton Park.”
How the drive-in cinema experience works:
- When you arrive at Tatton Park, you’ll be directed to your pre-booked section of the drive-in arena, where you can park on a first come first serve basis
- You’ll be given a wireless speaker system which sits on your dashboard - this allows everyone in your car can to hear the film
- You also can order food and drink during the screening, via your phone
- Large walkways take you throughout the drive-in arena and all toilet facilities are fully compliant with social distancing restrictions
- There will be hand sanitiser on site and staff will wear appropriate PPE
- Sit back and enjoy a long-awaited night out from the safety of your car - there’s no need to get out at all if you don’t want to!
For full listings and to buy tickets go to www.lunadriveincinema.com/tatton-park
If you’re staying at home, you can visit us online
If you can’t visit us in person, here’s how you can stay in touch with happenings at Tatton Park:
- www.tattonpark.org.uk – we’re updating our website as much as possible with updates from all corners of the Estate
- e-news – sign up on our website and email receive updates from Tatton Park
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – find us @TattonPark
- Candide Gardening App - download onto your phone and search for Tatton Park
The Tatton Park Vision
The `Tatton Park Vision’ is the park’s 5 year vision for its visitor activities and aims to substantially develop its visitor experience by increasing the attractions and activities on offer. In delivering the vision the aim is to fully realise Tatton Park’s potential and present the best possible experience for its current and new visitors in order to provide new and sustainable income to help manage and conserve the historic estate into the future. This will be done through a programme of investment by Cheshire East Council and the attraction of new business. For more information about the vision visit www.tattonpark.org.uk/vision