Press and Media
Take a look at our latest news and press releases below.
If you have a media enquiry please contact Carole Mullineux on 01625 374410 (email@example.com)
For general marketing enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest news
- An enchanting journey awaits in Tatton's Nutcracker Christmas mansion
- A lot has happened down on Tatton Parks Home Farm in the past 25 years due in part to the passion and commitment farm manager Jayne Chapman has invested in her inspiring workplace Home Farm has been open to the public for over 30 years and since Jayne joined in 1989 it has seen the number of visitors grow to almost 100,000 a year with recent investment as part of the Tatton vision
- Roberts Bakery Band will be raising the roof at Tatton this Christmas and cooking up a seasonal selection of brass band music. Their concert in Tattons' stately Tenants Hall on Saturday, December 13 is one of a number of Christmas concerts taking place at Tatton this year.
- Tatton Parks Farm wins Heritage Lottery Fund support Tatton Park has received initial support from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to develop its farm attraction The project aims to bring alive the agricultural, architectural, technological, social and cultural heritage of Tatton Dale Farm through the field to fork story, told through the mouths of former workers, its buildings, machinery, livestock and traditional agricultural skills
- Tatton Park has been awarded Gold in the Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category of the prestigious VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014 Ceremony
Tatton Park Twitter
Tatton Park Facebook
Tatton Park YouTube