Press and Media
Take a look at our latest news and press releases below.
If you have a media enquiry please contact Carole Mullineux on 01625 374410 (email@example.com)
For general marketing enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest news
- Roberts Bakery Band will be raising the roof at Tatton this Christmas and cooking up a seasonal selection of brass band music. Their concert in Tattons' stately Tenants Hall on Saturday, December 13 is one of a number of Christmas concerts taking place at Tatton this year.
- Tatton Parks Farm wins Heritage Lottery Fund support Tatton Park has received initial support from the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to develop its farm attraction The project aims to bring alive the agricultural, architectural, technological, social and cultural heritage of Tatton Dale Farm through the field to fork story, told through the mouths of former workers, its buildings, machinery, livestock and traditional agricultural skills
- Tatton Park has been awarded Gold in the Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category of the prestigious VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014 Ceremony
- Following on from its success at this years VisitEngland Awards for Excellence, receiving the highly prized Large Visitor Attraction of the Year accolade, Tatton is delighted to find that it has climbed the visitor rankings and is now the 17th most visited paid for attraction in England
- Lord Egertons speech is one of many discoveries exploring Tattons' First World War connections and provides the title to a new exhibition taking place in Tatton Parks mansion; We Will See It Through: Tatton Reflects, 1914-1918
Tatton Park Twitter
Tatton Park Facebook
Tatton Park YouTube