Group Visits to Tatton Park
Group visits to Tatton Park are special. Whether you are a tour operator or a group of friends with a shared interest - we'll build you an itinerary to make the most of your time with us.
Tatton Park is one of the most complete historical estates in the country. With acres of Parkland and Gardens to explore, an impressive 18th century Mansion, historic working Farm and a range of speciality shops and dining, you won't be stuck for inspiration. With over 100 events to discover you can experience the world famous RHS Tatton Park Flower Show, indulge in Foodies Festivals or even watch film classics in the picturesque deer park. If that's not your cup of tea we can organise a range of bespoke activities for your group, including cookery demonstrations and deer feeds.
Group tours and pricing.
"What really came through to me from all your staff was the passion and love they have for Tatton Park. It was simply lovely to see and hear."
The Gardener's Cottage Tearoom- enjoy a relaxing lunch or afternoon tea in our beautiful, award winning tearooms.
The Stables Restaurant - taste seasonal dishes using ingredients from the Walled Kitchen Gardens and meat reared on the estate.
Retail therapy - visit the Housekeeper's Store and our selection of gift shops to browse exclusive Tatton Park collections, unique gift ideas and locally sourced products.
Accessible toilets, motorised Garden scooters and Mansion stairclimbers are available.
"From the moment we arrived we were looked after, and everyone delivered excellent customer service from the gate onwards."
Tatton Top Ten
Making group visits work for you:
- Competitive and discounted entry to our Mansion, Farm and Gardens
- Expert guided tours, offering a range of unique experiences
- New visitor welcome centre close to the car park offering a bespoke meet and greet service
- Free familiarisation trip for group organisers
- Free entry for carers
- Friendly and experienced group booking team
- Easy access, close to all major transport networks including M6, M56, National Rail and Manchester Airport
- Free vehicle park entry for pre-booked coaches and minibuses
- Coach driver restaurant voucher scheme
- Tailored lunch/refreshment packages available including use of a private dining area
Group Dining - the Stables Restaurant is a large self-service facility that also has a dedicated room for groups to eat together, while the Gardener's Cottage, with views overlooking the Gardens, offers a more intimate setting. Both the Stables and Gardener's Cottage feature menus using local ingredients including those from the Tatton estate.
If you are interested in making a group booking please fill in our:
Group Bookings enquiry form
Alternatively call 01625 374416 or 374400 to speak to someone in Group Bookings or email email@example.com