Last chance to meet Father Christmas at the Farm!
19th/20th 11am - 4pm (last entry 3pm)
- Meet the reindeer Prancer & Dancer
- Watch Aunty Mary making Christmas decorations in her Cottage and take one home to decorate
- Find our missing two reindeer on the Reindeer Trail
- Live Music
- Fesitve food and drink
- Meet the farm animals including the donkeys, pigs & horses in the Nativity scene
- Outdoor play trail and the den-building area.
Adult £6, Child £6 (includes a gift from Father Christmas)
*at certain times there may be a queue to see Father Christmas. Waiting times vary and are shorter at the beginning of the day.
Prices apply to NT members.
More more info and contact details see the events listing
Last chance to see the Christmas Mansion this weekend
Fri 18th - Sun 20th Dec: 11am - 4pm (last entry 3pm).
Each stateroom features an interpretation of a traditional Christmas carol chosen by our teams at Tatton. Christmas is not only evident in the grand staterooms; the bustling servants’ quarters will also be getting into the festive spirit. In the Still Room our costumed kitchen maids will be cooking Christmas delicacies.
- Glittering festive displays including fresh garlands from the parkland.
- Spectacular displays reflecting different traditional Christmas carols
- Live classical music accompanies your visit.
- Watch costumed guides bake traditional festive treats and delicacies and taste a mincemeat treat.
- Watch the handmade decoration demonstrations
Adult £9.50, Child £5.50.
Car entry charge of £5 applies.
Mansion entry prices apply to NT members. You can book online or pay on the door. (Please note there is a small payment processing fee for booking online)
Cards, presents and decorations in the Gift Shop, bespoke hampers and local estate meats in the in the Housekeeper's Store.
Family Carols in the Stableyard Sunday 20th December
Join in the Christmas carol singing with the King Edward Musical Society Band and choir in the festive setting of Tatton's Stableyard.
Shops will be open for last minute Christmas shopping and the Gardeners Cottage tea room and Stables restaurant will be open for coffees, lunch and afternoon teas.
Sunday December 20th - 3pm - 4pm.
Car entry charge of £5 applies. Prices apply to NT members
New Years Eve Gala Dinner
Prepare for and unforgettable night out, complete with dodgem cars, live entertainment and a few surprises thoughout the night, promising to be the most glamorous and exciting Christmas party ever! Event details and prices.
We have been to Tatton Park's, 'Ding Dong Merrily,' at The Mansion. We visit every year but this year the event is the best ever, absolutely outstanding. Each room features a different carol chosen by the staff. The interpretations are so creative and imaginative, the effect is stunning. Staff and volunteers were welcoming and helpful. Can highly recommend.Julia Pilling