Attraction and Park Entry Prices
Please note that not all attractions are open at the same time. Please check opening times before your purchase.
Single attraction prices
Prices per Single Attraction (Tatton Park's Farm, Mansion, Old Hall and Gardens).
- Adult - £7
- Child (4 - 15 years) - £5
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £19
Get discounted entry to all of Tatton Park's 3 attractions when you buy a Totally Tatton Ticket (Entry to Mansion, Gardens and Farm)
- Adult - £13
- Child (4 - 15 years) - £7
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £33
- Ticket can be used on another day if one or more of Tatton Park's attractions are not visited - Park entry charge would apply
- Tickets are available at each attraction and online
- Certain special events including Christmas are not included in the Totally Tatton Ticket
National Trust Members
- Free entry to the Mansion and Gardens (except Christmas events in the Mansion)
- 50% discount to the Farm (except Christmas events)
- Supplementary charges apply for special events and tours at Tatton Park
RHS members receive free entry to the Gardens.
See Tatton Park's group visit for information.
Vehicle Entry Charge
- Tatton Park Vehicle Entry Charge - £7 (cars and motorbikes)
- Blue Badge Holder - £3.50
- Pre-booked coaches and minibuses are free to enter (see Group Visits for information on booking.) Unbooked minibuses and coaches - £10
By paying the park entry charge you are kindly contributing to the cost of conserving and maintaining Tatton Park for you and future generations to enjoy. Every penny spent at Tatton Park, whether it is the park entry, admission to attractions or spend in the shops and restaurant, stays here and helps look after the park.
Tatton Park Vehicle Entry Charge applies to all visitors including National Trust members.
Tatton Park Car entry pass
Monthly £21 / Quarterly £49 are available to purchase from Knutsford and Rostherne Gates.
Annual £140 (£70 Blue Badge holder) are purchased via reception. Call 01625 374400 for details or download a Tatton Park vehicle entry pass applilcation form (PDF, 163KB)
Tatton Park is owned by the National Trust but managed and financed by Cheshire East Council under a 99 year lease. Cheshire East Council is responsible for Tatton Park and uses the income to support the management of this historic estate. Tatton Park welcomes the ongoing support of the National Trust in contributing towards the costs of one gardener, provision of curatorial or conservation advice, project support, promotion and through the valuable support of its National Trust volunteer programme.