Recent Covid-19 updates
A message for our visitors this spring…
Tatton Park is open for visitors
Tatton Park’s Parkland, Gardens,* Farm,* Mansion* and Playground are open for you to enjoy.
The Stableyard toilet facilities, Stables Restaurant take-away, Gardener's Cottage Tea Room offering inside and outside tables, the Housekeeper’s store, Gift Shop and Tuck Shop are also open.
Before your visit, please refer to the latest Government Guidance: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do
*Visits to the Gardens, Farm and Mansion must be booked online in advance. Visit our Ticketing Page to plan your day.
If you have a ticket for Parkland entry you can use this once, on a date of your choice over the next 12 months, from the date of booking. We are unable to transfer or move existing bookings made to the Farm and Gardens due to capacity limits. Please visit our FAQ's for more information if you are affected by government restrictions or if you are self isolating.
*Please visit our Ticketing, Opening times, and FAQs pages to plan your day.
Enjoy a safe visit with us
Things may look a little different from the last time you visited, as we have implemented new safety measures. Here's what to expect:
- Hand sanitising stations across the site.
- Safe (and one -way) queueing systems.
- Screens at all payment points.
- Increased cleaning regimes.
- Following Government advice, please wear a face covering where appropriate (unless exempt).
- Up to date information - visit the Welcome Board (located next to the main car park) for information to help you during your visit.
- As coronavirus measures are constantly changing, please take a look at the latest government guidelines before travelling to visit us at www.gov.uk (opens in a new window)
We have been awarded Visit Britain’s ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark, given to organisations that have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have necessary risk assessments in place, and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.