Fresh air and outdoor exercise this winter
Get outdoors this winter and explore 1,000 acres of Parkland walks, wildilfe spotting and more!
- Ranger's Nature Trail - a 1 hour walk to the Old Hall and back again.
- Dairy Wood Way - a short circular woodland walk that starts opposite the main car park (perfect for mini explorers).
- Beech Avenue conservation Trail - a 1.5 mile trail running alongside the ancient beech trees planted in 1739.
- Field to Fork Trail - a 3 mile circular walk starts at the northern end of Tatton Mere.
- Footpaths to Fitness - a 2.5 mile walk along Tatton Mere, from Dog Wod entrance and back again.
Pick up a Parkland Map, Walks and Activity leaflet from the Welcome Building to help you plan your winter walks - ranging from short excursions for mini explorers to longer trails for the more avid adventurer.
Winter Scavenger Hunt
See what winter treasures you can spot with our Winter Scavenger Hunt (PDF 890KB). Pick up a free scavenger hunt from our Welcome building or download before your visit.
Read the Wildlife News from the Ranger Team and find out what birds winter at Tatton Park, how the deer are cared for in the colder months and other wildife wonders to keep an eye out for on your Parkland adventures.