Holly the Hare needs your help, she’s been invited to a festive garden feast with Tatton Park’s other woodland friends, but she’s mislaid her invitation! Journey through the Gardens and help solve the puzzles to find her friends at their Christmas party.
Pick up your party pack complete with animal mask and a sweet treat and venture down woodland paths and forest floors with Holly while you look out for clues. Follow your nose to find Pat the jolly Gardener whose job it is to care for the gardens and wildlife. Pat’s keeping warm by the fire roasting chestnuts.
A festive feel-good family trail in Tatton Park’s beautiful mid-winter gardens solving puzzles to reveal important plans for the party. Take a seat and snap your selfies with Holly and her wildlife friends around their spectacular festive table! Write your hopes for this festive season to place on our Wish Tree and add your magic touch to our Christmas craft collage.
Warm up after your garden adventure and tuck into your own feast with our Festive Picnics to go from the Stables Restaurant. Pre-order Holly's festive picnics here (ready to collect from 3 December).
Sat 28th - Sun 29th November
Tues 1st - Sun 6th December
Tues 8th - Sun 13th December
Tues 15th - Thurs 24th December (including 21 Monday Dec)
Sat 26th December - Sun 3rd January (including 28 Monday Dec)
10am - 4pm (last entry 3pm).
Entry to the mid-winter gardens this festive season is £8 an adult, £6 a child and free for National Trust members.
To experience the Christmas Trail, children's party packs are £2 each (one pack per child is recommended). Party packs can be purchased at the time of booking your garden tickets and include:
- An animal mask and colouring pencils
- Your garden trail sheet and pencil
- Candy cane sweet treat
- Holly the Hare sticker
- Your own wish tag to hang on Pat's Wish Tree
Tickets to visit our Christmas Garden Trail must be booked in advance where you can add your party packs.
How to book:
1. Buy Garden tickets between 28 November 2020 and 3rd January 2021 to visit the Christmas Trail (choose either National Trust members or non members).
2. Select the day and time you wish to visit the Gardens and the number of people visiting…..
3. Scroll down to add additional items and add the number of Garden Party Packs you need (we suggest 1 pack per child), pre-pay for your Garden and Party Packs together!
For the latest info on our refund policies please click here.