To celebrate a summer of outdoor fun and the beautiful places within Tatton Park's 1,000 acre Parkland, we're hosting a photography contest with a chance to win a Head Gardener's Cottage Picnic for 2 which can be enjoyed at one of our handy picnic spots in the park. The contest will run from 19th August - 24th September, with the top two winning photographs announced on 25th September on our instagram channel.
How to Enter
1. Post a picture of a spectacular view at Tatton Park on your instagram account, using 'spectacular view' in your description.
2. Tag the photo with both #tattonpark and #yourhappyplacetp hashtags so we will be able to see your submission. Only photos with these hashtags will be included.
The winners will be announced on Friday 25th September with a post and story on our Instagram account. They will also be contacted directly with further instructions on picking up their prize from Tatton Park.
2 winners will be selected from the photography submissions.
Win a Head Gardener's Cottage picnic for 2:
- A selection of buffet style triangle sandwiches (Cucumber, dill and cream cheese, coronation chicken; ham and mustard and smoked salmon)
- Two mini Tatton Garden squash and Cheshire cheese quiches
- Lemon drizzle cakes
- A sultana scone plus strawberry jam and clotted cream
- Sustainable cutlery and napkins
- Ginger Beer or Victorian Lemonade
Your picnic comes with a handy parkland map of ‘Tatton’s Tremendous Views’ – which you can easily get to on foot or by car.
All photography entries must be views taken at Tatton Park and must include the relevant hashtags. Anyone entering the competition must live within visiting distance of the park to be able to collect the prize in person. Prize cannot be shipped.
Terms and Conditions
Only entries posted on instagram between 19th August – 24th September will be considered.
The winning photograph will be chosen by the Tatton Park Marketing Team who will be looking for the most spectacular views captured at Tatton Park. The winner has one week to respond and claim their prize or it will be given to the next best photo submitted.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of the photographs submitted. By entering our competition, you agree that any image submitted to the competition may be used by Tatton park for promotional purposes, including on social media channels, website and print.
This photography competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and is solely run and managed by Tatton Park.