What to see and do at Tatton Park
From walks to wedding shows, car shows to Canalettos, there is
something to suit every passion at Tatton Park.
It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering
plenty of things to do and great days out
with family, kids and friends.
Amongst its many attractions are:
• Tatton Park's neo classical
mansion - A magnificent Cheshire stately home.
• Tatton Park's award-winning
gardens - One of the region's favourite gardens to
• Tatton Park's working farm - A
great day out for the family.
• Tatton Park's Tudor Old Hall - The
estate's oldest and most haunted building.
• Tatton Park's 1,000 acre deer
park - A beautiful place to go for a day outdoors.
• The Stables - A great place to
eat in the Stableyard.
• Speciality Shops offering the
best in local and Cheshire produce and gifts.
• Over 100 events offering one of the best
annual events programmes in the Cheshire and Manchester
These are just some of the many reasons why our visitors return
again and again to visit Tatton Park and
enjoy this special place.