An hour and a half of chocolate fun including
- Creating an animal chocolate lollipop
- Dip various ingredients such as honeycomb, fudge and marshmallows and finish off with various heart decorations.
- Learn a little about where chocolate comes from & about how chocolate would have been enjoyed at Tatton Park
- Taste a variety of chocolate flavours
- Wrap your produce to take home
Suitable for children from age 4 including teens. Parents are welcome to participate – please purchase one ticket per person. Adult and child tickets are the same cost.
We cannot guarantee the chocolate is produced in a nut free environment so can’t accept anyone with nut allergies.
Please advise the workshop host of any food allergies/preferences at the start of the workshop, as we include various foods which can cause allergies/offend eg strawberries, gelatin etc as well as of course dairy.
Aprons will be provided. You are welcome to bring your own.
This event must be pre-booked and includes park entry admission on the day of the workshop.
10:00 - 11:30 , 12:00 - 13:30 and 14:00 - 15:30
£15 (includes park entry and materials)
For more information and to book visit Eventbrite or call 01625 374 428.