Magical Christmas Mansion
Enter a magical Christmas Mansion inspiried by the theme of 'Food Glorious Food'. Discover the impressive state rooms and servants quarters decorated to celebrate seasonal fayre.
Experience a traditional Egerton family feast in the dining room, follow the jelly sweet path as it twists through the gingerbread village and enjoy the scents of oranges and cinnamon in the scullery. Help the servants with their Christmas food preperations and don't forget the sprout spotting trail for little ones! Festive treats and music will accompany your visit.
Mansion Opening Times
- Tuesday 27 November - Sunday 2 December
- Tuesday 4 December - Sunday 9 December*
- Friday 14 December - Sunday 16 December
- Friday 21 December - Saturday 22 December
11am-4pm (last entry 3pm)
- Sunday 23 Dec - 1pm - 4pm (last entry 3.30pm)
- *Friday 7 Dec - Mansion open late for Festive Friday - 11am-6.30pm (last entry 6.00pm)
Adults £10, Children £6 (aged 4-15). £7 vehicle park entry charge applies.
Please note that prices also apply to National Trust members for this special seasonal event