6 December, 4pm-8pm (enjoy free vehicle parkland entry from 4pm)
Dusk falls and the Mansion twinkles - enjoy your arrival to the Mansion with festive music. Step inside the fairy tale Christmas Mansion and say hello to Father Christmas waiting in the grand Staircase Hall. You’ll have time for a quick Santa selfie before being greeted by his elves in the cellars where you can write him a letter and make a paper chain decoration....be sure to look out for Mother Christmas on your travels!
Continue the festivities into the evening and head to the gift fair in Mansion's Tenants' hall browsing stalls at our Christmas Shopping Fair with a warming mulled wine in hand. Our Stableyard shops, Restaurant and Gardener’s Cottage will be open until 8pm for you to enjoy a festive bite or winter warming supper.
So make your Friday a festive one on this special run up to Christmas and join us for a new family-friendly Mansion experience!
Here is what's open and when....
Book tickets for Festive Friday
- Fairytale Christmas Mansion evening - Santa selfie and crafting with his elves!
4 - 8pm with last entry 7pm. (Mansion is also open 11am-3pm Fri 6 Dec)
- Tatton's Christmas Shopping Fair
open late for Festive Friday until 8pm (also open Sat 7 & Sun 8 Dec 10:00am - 4pm)
- Stables Restaurant and Gardener's Cottage Festive Food
- The Stables Restaurant and Gardener’s Cottage Tea Room will be open until 8pm for you to enjoy a festive bite or winter warming supper.
- Experience a real taste of Tatton on Festive Friday and choose from slow cooked Tatton Lamb Hot Pot or Garden Vegetable Curry both served with winter spiced red cabbage (£9.95pp). The usual children's hot and cold offer is avilable in the Stables Restaurant.
- Christmas Shopping in the Stableyard
10am - 8pm
Pick up unique gifts for underneath the Christmas tree from the Gift Shop, open late on Festive Friday.